It is illegal to reproduce unlicensed trademarks or logos onto products within the Spitzy site. The exclusive use and reproduction of such images lie solely with the legal owners. In addition, unlicensed copyrighted material from photographers, artists, authors and writers of original works, cannot be reproduced within the Spitzy web site. Privacy, security and confidentiality are important to Spitzy. The following terms and conditions endeavor to make our web site a safe place to trade. You should understand that by using this web site you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Your contract is with “Spitzy” of 109 Church Drove, Outwell Cambs PE14 8RP
- You agree that e-mail will be used as the standard means of communication. If your order is accepted, we will send you an e-mail confirming this
- This confirmation e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your contract.
- Spitzy do not store any credit card information, nor will we pass any of your personal information, including credit or debit card information to any third party.
- You undertake that all details which you provide to us for the purpose of ordering goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order.
- Your statutory rights are not affected but otherwise all purchases are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The website cannot stop you from including unacceptable artwork or text in your order. Spitzy reserves the right to refuse any order placed by you and to edit/omit artwork/text or to contact you for alternative artwork/text as it deems appropriate if any artwork/text appears to Spitzy to be offensive or unacceptable or detrimental to Spitzy’s reputation.
- Spitzy aims to dispatch all orders within 2 to 4 working days of confirmation that your order has been accepted.
- As Spitzy products are personalised we can only accept returns of products in their original condition within 10 days of despatch at our discretion, provided that either the goods have been damaged in transit, or the goods suffer from a manufacturing defect.
- We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and post the new version on the website. When we do so, we will mention the fact on our home page www.spitzy.co.uk. All purchases from the date of posting onwards will be governed by that new version.
- Spitzy attempts to ensure that the information available on the website at any one time is true and accurate but cannot guarantee that it will be error-free. Spitzy does not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses, trojans, worms or anything else that may have destructive properties.
- Spitzy does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- Spitzy will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- Spitzy makes no representations about the fitness for a particular purpose of any of the products or services available on this website.
- Spitzy does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of the website or for any products or services purchased from the website.
- Spitzy will only be liable for direct loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product or service purchased in respect of any claim.
- This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and Spitzy relating to your purchase. You are responsible for reading all information in these terms and conditions fully. If any of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, those terms will be struck out and the other terms remain.
- All material and software Copyright © Spitzy. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, republish or redistribute any of the material and software contained in the Spitzy site.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in England. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.